Rewarding Llifestyles for Active Adult Community Residents
If you’re over the age of 55 – or you know someone who is – you know that today’s seniors are living longer, healthier and more active lives than ever before. And more than ever, these vibrant individuals are choosing to live in active adult communities, where they can enjoy the features, amenities and recreational facilities that enhance their active lifestyles.
No one understands the unique challenges, wants and needs of today’s active adult communities and residents better than FirstService Residential New Jersey – one of the leading providers of 55 plus property management services in the state.
Through our shared FirstService Residential portfolio of over 130 active adult communities – the largest in the country – we know that these communities are not just neighborhoods for people 55 and up; rather, they are dynamic and engaging lifestyle communities that cater to the specialized needs, requirements and expectations of this growing demographic.
Our Lifestyle Division is Dedicated to Meeting Your Needs
To help meet your community’s unique needs, FirstService Residential New Jersey has created a Lifestyle Division, headed by an executive team with extensive experience in active adult community and amenity management, as well as developer operations. The team also includes a Lifestyle and Wellness Educator to provide your community with leadership and training in these growing areas.
To deliver our comprehensive active adult services, our team members:
- Collaborate to share best practices
- Develop targeted community programs
- Provide specialized training for your management staff, Board members, committee members and lifestyle directors
- Deliver innovative programs and services designed for your residents’ needs
- Provide dynamic Longevity Programs to promote and enhance wellness
- Plan and facilitate on-site amenities and activities, such as golf, tennis, pool, fitness center, clubhouse and fitness center activities.
The result is a rich and rewarding active adult experience for your residents. In addition, each community manager, lifestyle director, Board and committee member is offered in a broad spectrum of educational and interactive programs to fully optimize the lifestyle experience for each homeowner.
We also have extensive expertise in managing communities during the transition and construction process. We can assist your developer and Board by beginning lifestyle program development while construction is still underway – and we can even outsource local amenities until your community’s recreational facilities are completed.
Affiliate Programs Enhance Your Residents Lifestyle
We can provide even more benefits to your residents through our unique ability to leverage our organization’s best-in-class resources and combined buying power. As a result, we can successfully facilitate relationships and combined purchasing agreements with third-party entertainment and leisure service vendors, such as theaters, performers, travel companies, etc. We have established resident-pleasing affiliate programs with key national and local organizations – including the Red Hat Society, YMCA, Carnival Cruises, Allied Health Services and many more – providing residents’ with exclusive discounts and value-added services that enhance their quality of life.
Our active adult community property management services include:
- Experienced active adult community management teams
- Development and management of amenity programs
- Educational seminars
- Health & fitness programs
- Wellness programs
- Special interest clubs and organizations
- Activity Director / Lifestyle Director services
- Activity and event planning
- Board member training
- Value-added programs, including combined buying power and negotiated vendor pricing
Learn more about out how FirstService Residential New Jersey’s full-service active adult community management services can meet your needs.