Tailored property management and personalized service
For 25 years, we have grown to become the most trusted full-service community association management company serving the state of New Jersey.
To ensure your community’s long-term success, we seamlessly blend expert strategic analysis and business planning with friendly, helpful service for your Board members and residents. Our management solution supports the need for managing your property as a valuable real estate asset, while enhancing the lifestyles of residents who call your community home. And we understand the value that good curb appeal brings to your property, both in terms of enhancing resident satisfaction and property values, so we meticulously maintain and manage your community’s common areas and amenities to maximize their appeal.
FirstService Residential New Jersey provides professional property management for properties of all types and sizes:
- Community association & HOA
- Condominium associations
- Property owner associations (POA)
- Townhome communities
- Low-, mid- and high-rise
- Active adult communities
- Lifestyle communities
- Garden-style communities
- Rental Communities
Decades of Homeowner Association Expertise
Our proactive management approach includes implementing proven, time-tested standard operating procedures to ensure all aspects of your homeowner association are managed with care and professionalism by our highly trained team.
Property management services include:
- Attendance at Board meetings
- Written management reports
- Implementation of Board policy
- Association document rules enforcement
- Communication with residents
- Coordination of staff, sub-contractors and vendors
- Assistance with vendor RFPs and job specifications
- Regular property inspections
- Timely correspondence
- Budget preparation
- Financial reporting
- Equipment maintenance
- Community newsletters and resident surveys
- Committee coordination
- Emergency planning
- Preparation of management calendar
We also offer a full range of optional value added programs and services designed to lower operating costs, improve communication and enhance resident lifestyles.