Planning for L.E.A.D.S. 2016 is underway
FirstService Residential is proud to announce L.E.A.D.S. 2016 will take place on Thursday, September 22nd at the Convention Hall in Asbury Park, New Jersey. This biennial educational, networking event is focused and shaped on the attributes of Learn, Evolve, Achieve, Deliver, and Succeed.
This year, FirstService Residential is expecting over 600 attendees representing the FirstService Residential East Team and expert industry service providers. Beyond the numerous networking opportunities, this event will feature a keynote presentation from Robert Spector, author of the national bestseller The Nordstrom Way, to educate attendees on delivering a set of principles for customer service excellence.
This event will combine ample learning and networking opportunities for industry service providers as well as FirstService Residential associates – all designed to better serve their clients.
L.E.A.D.S. 2016 is a must attend event! Don’t miss out on a nationally recognized key note speaker, a tradeshow filled with decision makers, a networking lunch, a pre-event, post-event, and several exposure and advertising opportunities.
Interested in participating? FirstService Residential offers sponsoring vendors the following opportunities.
- Networking opportunities with key decision makers including approximately 500-600 property managers and support associates from the leading property management company in North America, including NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, and VA.
- Vendor and FirstService Residential associate attendance to The Nordstrom Way keynote presentation by Robert Spector – excelling in customer service
- 10x10 tradeshow booth with electricity and table included
- Networking lunch
- Company and contact information presented on FirstService Residential social media pages
- Company and contact information in L.E.A.D.S. 2016 Rolodex , distributed and available to FirstService Residential associates until L.E.A.D.S. 2018
- Pre-event reception
To register, download and complete this form.
Want to learn more about our L.E.A.D.S event? View our video from 2014 L.E.A.D.S.