Full-Service High Rise Property Management Services
South Carolina’s beautiful high rise buildings offer many appealing features, such as scenic views, desirable amenities and great locations near work and entertainment centers. But effectively managing high rise buildings can be a challenge, requiring specialized programs and experience in this unique sector.
As the industry leader, FirstService Residentialknows challenges and needs of high rise buildings, delivering targeted property management services that improve efficiency, property values and quality of life for residents throughout South Carolina.
Local Experts Deliver Tailored Services for your High Rise Building
Our high rise team consists of local experts who offer the right skills and experience to manage your building. We also deliver preventive maintenance programs to increase the life of your building systems and equipment, as well as responsive and attentive service for your Board members, homeowners and residents.
Our high-rise property management services include:
- Maintaining and managing common areas
- Performing ongoing property inspections
- Creating a work order system via proprietary mobile technology
- Coordinating all routine maintenance and repair functions
- Training and supervision of on-site staff
- Preparing bid specifications
- Monitoring vendors and contractor performance
- Enforcing CC&Rs and Rules & Regulations
- Obtaining insurance and overseeing claims processing
- Creating customized emergency and equipment manuals
High rise associations also benefit from our selection of optional value-added services, such as technology programs, financial services, training programs for associates and Board Members and collective buying programs. By leveraging our collective buying power, we can negotiate lower rates for you for a variety of third-party vendor services.
Learn more about how FirstService Residential South Carolina can benefit your high rise building.