Columbia Property Management and HOA Management Services
Customized Columbia property management and HOA management solutions.
Columbia, the state capital of South Carolina, is the largest city in the state and a hub for political, government, education and business activity. The city is home to the University of South Carolina, the state’s largest educational center. Fort Jackson, the largest basic training installation for the US Army, also calls Columbia home. Several companies have their global, continental, or national headquarters in Columbia.
These factors make the city’s economy diverse and have led to a revitalization including a number of urban developments and an influx of new residents. In fact, over 132,000 people call Columbia home. FirstService Residential has been implementing proven property management solutions in the area for over 25 years. We can uniquely cater to Columbia communities, enhancing their lifestyles every day.
FirstService Residential serves all of your Columbia property management needs including:
• Standard operating procedures to ensure uniform and consistent operations related to collections, governance, property maintenance, and lifestyle services.
• Custom Emergency and Asset Manuals to help ensure the safety of residents as well as protect your investment.
• Comprehensive accounting services and financial reports providing for transparency, security and accountability.
• A community management partner, leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy.
We also include value-added services like:
• Proprietary technology products
• Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
• Value-added products such as collective buying programs that reduce vendor costs
• Advanced product expertise & innovative services
• Outstanding customer service every day
Contact us today today to learn more about how FirstService Residential can meet the needs of your Columbia property.