Money Saving Programs and Services
As your community’s partner, we can leverage our size, industry leadership and relationships with quality vendors to negotiate lower rates for the third-party vendor services you need. By passing along these economies of scale, we can provide effective cost containment programs that directly benefit your property.
Identify Cost Savings
As part of our service, we provide a comprehensive review of your operating budget, including a cost-benefit analysis that identifies potential service improvements and savings. It includes:
- Reviewing property budget and comparing against similar properties to determine if you are overpaying for any goods and services
- Performing periodic audits to ensure the best pricing from suppliers
- Identifying utility audit savings
- Reviewing collection practices and recommending strategies for improving collection rates
- Detailed analysis of the Association’s insurance policies to ensure coverages are adequate and you are not overpaying premiums
- Negotiating the best in-market rates and passing the savings along to you
- Implementing a Contract Review process to ensure best service and pricing
- Providing bid analysis system to ensure “apples to apples” comparison of all vendors
In addition, we strive to keep our management fees as competitive as possible, without ever compromising the level of service we provide. In fact, typical savings offered to our clients result in an efficient return on investment for your association – in many cases, the savings we identify for you actually exceed our management fee.
We also offer the exclusive, high quality financial services of our affiliated company, FirstService Financial, Inc. (FFI), which can deliver above-average interest rates on your investments.