A wide variety of condominium and lifestyle communities dot the Delaware Shoreline and southern region of Delaware, ideally located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay. They offer the convenience of an Eastern Shore location with a year round resort lifestyle and Delaware tax savings. The area offers spectacular ocean views as well as many activities from nature centers and walking trails, beaches to festivals, antiquing and bird watching. It’s also an easy drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Washington, D.C.
Wherever there is a need for community rules enforcement, the maintenance of common areas, the preservation of property values and the need to create a sense of community, FirstService Residential Delaware can provide support and expertise to the volunteer Board Members. With over 30 years’ experience in association management and a unique Lifestyle Division, we will provide your community with a wide range of expertise and the development of best practices through our dedicated team members. We also have the ability to leverage our organization’s best-in-class resources and combined buying power to benefit your residents. We start by listening carefully to Board members to understand their objectives for their community, and then develop customized, strategic management services that fulfill their vision and meet their needs.
• Preparing required reports and leading community association meetings
• The use of technology to enhance the level of communication with residents and non-resident owners
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service
• Transparent and timely financial reporting
• Standard operating procedures to ensure uniform and consistent operations related to collections, governance, property maintenance, and lifestyle services
• Frequent property inspections with fair enforcement of community standards
• Vendor management as well as combined buying power to save you money
• A plan for the long-term success and enjoyment of your most important asset – your home and community
• Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
• Proprietary technology products
• Value-added products such as collective buying programs that reduce vendor costs
• Advanced product expertise & innovative services
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service.
Contact us and learn how FirstService Residential can add value to your Southern Delaware area community.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.