Dover is the second-largest city in the state as well as one of its fastest growing areas. As the state capital, a large portion of the state’s bureaucracy is located in and around the city creating jobs for many of the residents in the area. Adding to Dover’s economy, NASCAR holds two annual races at Dover International Speedway which attract around 100,000 visitors, generating income and temporary labor opportunities. Additionally, a relatively low cost of living has led to the Dover population consistently increasing over recent years.
Over 37,000 people call the city home, living in communities of all types and sizes. These range from single-family homes, to townhomes and condominiums. FirstService Residential has over 30 year of experience assisting communities like these in the state to enhance resident lifestyles.
• Transparent and timely financial reporting
• Preparing required reports and Board packets for Community Association meetings
• Property Inspections and Community Standards Enforcement
• Combined buying power and negotiated vendor pricing
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service
• Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
• Proprietary technology products
• Value-added products such as collective buying programs that reduce vendor costs
• Advanced product expertise & innovative services
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service.
Learn more about how FirstService Residential can provide expert Dover property management services to serve your community’s needs.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.