We monitor all lease expiration dates in-house to centralize data, as well as to provide a secondary check that recertification notices are sent 120 days prior to the move-in anniversary date. This process allows enough time for residents and our management team to complete recertification on or ahead of schedule. Additionally, the documentation of these actions demonstrates due diligence on the property’s behalf to comply with all housing standards.
Furthermore, we ensure that each “80/20” affordable housing property is in compliance with mandated eligibility criteria, income guidelines, advertising practices, and lottery system requirements to ensure fair and equitable distribution of housing to eligible applicants.
Additional services we offer include:
- New Development Operating Expense Projections
- Budget Preparation and Implementation
- Customized Financial Management and Administrative Services
- Rent Collection Services
- Service Contract Analysis and Vendor Management
- Staff Training and Development to Increase Efficiency
- Energy Aggregation Savings and Energy Assessments through FS Energy
- Amenity and Lifestyle Management through Abigail Michaels Concierge
- Capital Improvement and Oversight through FS Project Management
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.