Ask Our Experts: Delivering Value Through Energy Procurement
New York , NY
Energy purchasing is a hot topic for boards and building owners in search of strategies to lower costs. Join our experts for an overview of our exclusive Energy Aggregation Purchasing Program and learn how your building can reduce its electricity and natural gas costs.
What We’ll Cover
- How can participation lower my building’s energy costs?
- What is the difference between an ESCO and ConEdison or National Grid?
- What is the current outlook for the natural gas market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the procurement of electricity and natural gas?
- What are the most important factors to consider when entering into a contract?
- Tal Eyal, President, FirstService Energy
- Edmin Ohin, Director of Energy Procurement, FirstService Energy
- John Skipper, Director of Energy Management, FirstService Energy
- John O'Shea, Procurement Specialist, FirstService Energy