FirstService Residential’s New York City Property Management Portfolio Increases
“We are enthusiastic about the opportunity to provide management and lifestyle services to this diverse collection of multifamily residences,” says Dan Wurtzel, president of FirstService Residential. “With our staff of versatile management professionals, we are able to offer the expertise needed to effectively and uniquely support these communities and their residents.”
New properties added to its portfolio include:
• The One Morningside Park Condominium, located at 321 West 110th Street, is a brand new, 22-story, 69-unit, full service condominium boasting a doorman, fitness center, bicycle room, common rooftop space, as well as private rooftop cabanas.
• 212 Fifth Avenue Condominium, located at 212 Fifth Avenue, is a 48-unit condominium featuring a full time doorman and concierge, fitness center, golf simulator, yoga studio, children’s playroom, game room, and a residents’ lounge.
• 375 Lincoln Place Owners Corp., located at 375 Lincoln Place, is a 36-unit cooperative.
• Kings Village Corp., a five-building complex spanning from East 51st to East 54th Streets, is a 775-unit cooperative.
• Williamsburg THS Condominium, located at 250 Bedford Avenue, is a 12-unit luxury condominium comprised of two residential towers, and equipped with a doorman, landscaped courtyard, two common roof decks, bicycle storage, and a residents’ lounge. Each residential unit is a townhouse with a private backyard.
• 465 Pacific Street Condominium, located at 465 Pacific Street, is a 31-unit condominium featuring a doorman, parking garage, children’s playroom, fitness center, residents’ lounge and private cabanas.
• Concourse Village, Inc., a six-building complex located on Concourse Village East and Concourse Village West, is a 1,872-unit Mitchell-Lama housing cooperative.
• Hawthorne Court, LLC, located at 211 Hawthorne Avenue in Central Islip, is a 434-unit garden-style rental complex with abundant landscaped grounds and courtyards, a pool, and ample parking spaces.