CNYC South Florida Condo Collapse: Insights and Lessons Learned Part 1New Yorkers may feel protected by the city’s Façade Inspection and Safety Program (FISP – formerly Local Law 11), which requires owners of buildings with more than six stories above ground to inspect and repair their facades every five years. To understand what implications this disaster could have for New York condominiums and cooperatives, watch this webinar that will explore structural questions, legal issues, insurance concerns, lenders’ perspectives, and the role of management in helping New York buildings avert any such catastrophe.
- Stuart Saft, Esq. - Partner, Holland & Knight
- Michael Wolfe - President, Property Management, FirstService Residential, and
- REBNY Residential Management Council chair
- Peter Varsalona - Principal and Vice President, RAND Engineering & Architecture
- Mark Kaufman - Director, Commercial Insurance, The Oberman Companies
- Casey Fannon - President, National Cooperative Bank