HOA Training: How to Create a Strategic Community Plan
Las Vegas , NV
Does your HOA have a plan in place for the next 5 to 10 years?
Is your board looking at the BIG picture (not just immediate needs)?
Join us on Thursday, February 17 at 5:30 p.m. for an exclusive board training on How to Create a Strategic Community Plan. A strategic community plan equips your association with an action plan to help achieve growth and relevance in the years to come. If you’re not sure you have one (or if your current one is falling short), you may be missing out on a valuable tool.
Industry experts and community management professionals at FirstService Residential, Jennifer Huerta and Lauren Starner, will share tips and best practices on how to:
- Identify the unique needs of your community
- Prioritize “big picture” projects that will have a lasting impact on your relevance
- Plan your budget strategically and fund suitable projects
- Communicate your plan to residents
- Review your plan and progress, adjust if needeed
Complimentary food and drinks will be served. RSVP by Monday, February 14 to save your seat.