FirstService Residential in Nevada’s Certified Vendors are high quality suppliers who add value to our communities.
To become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor click here to register now or read below for more information.
Already providing services to our managed associations?
You are familiar with our vendor qualification process and we thank you for providing the requested insurance, business and license information for our clients to refer to when choosing a vendor. Both of our companies share the goal of serving clients with integrity, and we are committed to protecting them from the unanticipated risks and costs of not engaging vendors who are licensed and insured.
Not yet providing services to our managed clients?
We are highly selective in reviewing the qualifications of all our third-party suppliers to our managed communities and we seek business partners who share our commitment providing excellent, cost-effective service. If you share our goals, we invite you to apply to become an FSR Certified Vendor.
Our independent business credentialing company, Business Credentialing Services (BCS), manages the certification process. Their services include:
- Knowledgeable staff who will work with you and your insurance agent to help you meet requirements in a timely fashion
- An online registration portal for submitting materials
- A secure database where you can upload marketing materials with confidence. Our managers can view your materials when assisting our Boards in selecting service providers.
Vendors meeting the requirements will become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor. Two levels are available:
FirstService Residential Certified Gold
- These vendors provide added insured language on the Certificate of Insurance, as follows: "FirstService Residential and any of its managed Associations."
- This classification allows all State Specific and/or FirstService Residential Property Management Company Community Managers to present your company to their Boards with the confidence their associations are covered by your insurance.
FirstService Residential Certified Silver
- These vendors meet the minimum requirements, and must add insured language on the Certificate of Insurance naming specific FSR managed association(s).
- This designation allows our Community Managers to confidently present your company’s qualifications to their Boards, but you must provide appropriate additional insured endorsements specific to each community for which you wish to provide services.
BCS charges each registering vendor an annual fee of ninety-five dollars ($95) to verify your relevant insurance coverage and licensing meet all requirements. The fee is paid directly to BCS.
To become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor click here to register now.