Reasons to Volunteer in Your Community
Are you involved in your community's Homeowners Association? Here are a few reasons to volunteer:
1. Protect your self-interests. Protect your property values and maintain the quality of life in your community.
2. Correct a problem. Has your car been towed, or do you think maintenance has been neglected?
3. Be sociable. Meet your neighbors, make friends, and exchange opinions.
4. Give back. Repay a little of what’s been done for you.
5. Advance your career. Build your personal resume by including your community volunteer service.
6. Have some fun. Association work isn’t drudgery. It’s fun accomplishing good things with your neighbors.
7. Express yourself. Help with creative projects like community beautification.
8. Earn recognition. If you would like a little attention or validation, your contributions will be recognized and celebrated.
9. Try some altruism. Improve society by helping others.
FirstService Residential-Georgia (formerly Community One Associates) can help you and your association thrive. Take a look at the Services We Provide.