Learn. Evolve. Achieve. Deliver. Succeed
FirstService Residential is proud to announce L.E.A.D.S. 2017 will take place on Wednesday, September 27th
at the Convention Hall in Asbury Park, New Jersey.
We are excited to report that our biannual event is now taking place annually! Our educational, networking event is focused and shaped on the attributes of Learn, Evolve, Achieve, Deliver, and Succeed.
This year, FirstService Residential is expecting over 600 attendees representing the FirstService Residential East Team and expert industry service providers. Featuring a keynote presentation designed to inspire and educate attendees, this event will combine ample learning and networking opportunities for industry service providers as well as FirstService Residential associates. All this is designed with the goal to improve service delivery to clients.
L.E.A.D.S. 2017 is a must attend event! Don’t miss out on an educational presentation, a tradeshow filled with decision makers, a networking lunch, a pre-event, post-event, and several exposure and advertising opportunities.
Interested in participating? FirstService Residential offers sponsoring vendors the following opportunities:
- Networking opportunities with key decision makers including approximately 500-600 community managers and support associates from the leading community association management company in North America, including MA, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, and VA.
- Vendor and FirstService Residential associate attendance to educational seminars
- 10x10 tradeshow booth with electricity and table included
- Networking lunch
- Sponsoring company and contact information posted on FirstService Residential social media pages
- Sponsoring and contact information in L.E.A.D.S. 2017 Rolodex, distributed and available to FirstService Residential associates until L.E.A.D.S. 2018
- Pre-event reception
Questions? Contact LEADS.email@example.com
for more information.
To register, download and complete our form today