HOA Discussion Guide: 9 Questions to Assess Your Needs
Board alignment is crucial to achieving the goals of any HOA or community.
Get on the same page with your fellow board members. Diagnose your association’s needs, share your results as a group and discuss the critical questions needed to ensure a productive conversation and board alignment.
Read our informative guide today to learn:
- What are your board's current challenges?
- Are there any potential risks or obstacles currently facing your board?
- Does your board have short- and long-term plans in place to ensure future success?
- Does the board provide effective and transparent communication with its community's residents?
- What issues does your board agree and disagree on?