FirstService Residential CEO David Diestel discusses how we support board members with community lifestyle and hospitality programs, financial services, sustainability, resiliency, and more.
Whether you are on the board of a homeowner’s association, co-op, condominium, master planned community, or luxury high-rise, we understand that you have a vision for your community. Our unmatched local expertise and world-class resources allow us to provide exceptional service to our communities.
FS Energy is FirstService Residential’s energy management and advisory subsidiary. This innovative division provides a variety of state-of-the-art data analyses and solutions that help reduce energy costs and carbon footprint in your community. These efforts also can help you:
- Reduce energy costs
- Minimize your carbon footprint
- Improve energy efficiency
- Achieve direct savings
- Increase property values
FS Energy takes a unique, holistic approach to energy management. Its sophisticated FSdata system calculates the energy usage of hundreds of buildings and compares your building to similar ones. FSdata can quickly provide a clear picture of how your building or property performs, compared to similar properties, and point out any energy management issues it has. With this information, FS Energy recommends a package of cost-effective solutions tailored to your property.
FS Energy Services
Doing good for the environment can also be good for your association. FS Energy offers a suite of energy solutions that provide direct and indirect cost savings while reducing your property's environmental impact:
- Energy audits and inspections – We look at where your property is using energy inefficiently and suggest solutions that maintain or improve the lifestyle you enjoy.
- Energy bill audits – We can study your bills and find overpayments of electric, water, steam, gas, oil and other energy bills. We’ll also help you get refunds for them or buy at better rates moving forward.
- Bulk buying energy – We combine the purchasing power of multiple properties to get the best rates for everyone.
- Education and compliance – We conduct seminars and other educational programs to teach both building staff and occupants how to lower energy use in common areas.
- Energy demand management – We can enroll your community in programs that help you save both energy and money by managing how much energy you use at specific times.
FS Energy has saved communities tens of millions of dollars while reducing their energy usage, cost and environmental impact.
Learn more about how FS Energy can deliver the same results for your community.
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.