FirstService Residential’s Certified Vendors are quality suppliers with the proven ability to add value for our managed communities.
To become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor click here to register or read below for more information.
Already providing services to FSR-managed associations?
You understand our vendor qualification process and we thank you for providing the insurance, business and license information we requested. Our clients will refer to this information to help them make informed vendor decisions. You share our goal of servicing clients with integrity and in their best interest, so you understand how important it is to protect them from the risks and potential liabilities of engaging vendors who are not properly licensed and insured.
Not yet providing services to FSR-managed clients?
We are highly selective in reviewing the qualifications of all our third-party suppliers to our managed communities and seek quality business partners who share our commitment providing responsive and cost-effective service. If you share our goals, we invite you to apply to become an FSR Certified Vendor.
We have engaged an independent business credentialing company, Business Credentialing Services (BCS), to manage the certification process. Services include:
- Knowledgeable staff who will work with you and your insurance agent to help you meet requirements completely and timely
- An online registration portal for submitting your materials
- A secure database for uploading your marketing materials, which will be accessible to property managers for reference when helping our Boards choose service providers.
Vendors who meet all of our requirements will become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor. Two levels are available:
FSR Certified Gold
- These vendors provide the following additional insured language on the Certificate of Insurance: "FirstService Residential and any of its managed Associations."
- This classification enables all State Specific and/or FSR Property Management Company Community Managers to refer your company to their Boards with the confidence that their associations are covered by your insurance.
FSR Certified Silver
- These vendors meet the minimum certification requirements, and must add insured language on the Certificate of Insurance that names specific FSR managed association(s).
- This designation allows FSR Community Managers to confidently present your company to their Boards, but you must provide appropriate additional insured endorsements specific to each community for which would like to provide services.
BCS charges each registering vendor an annual fee of ninety-five dollars ($95) to verify your relevant insurance coverage and licensing meet all requirements. The fee is paid directly to BCS.
To become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor click here to register now.