Concierge | Vancouver, BC
- Building Services Department
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Minimum Various hours per week
- FLSA Status
- Job Location
We are currently looking for several Full-Time Strata Concierge positions for the Vancouver area. We are looking for day, evening and graveyard shifts. The rate of pay is $14.00/hr and you will be eligible for Medical and Dental Benefits after your probationary period.
Here are some of the Benefits of working with FirstService Residential:
- Vancouver’s leading Property Management Services Company
- Excellent opportunity for learning and professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing support from Area Managers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and clarifies residents’ needs and desires; answers questions; gives directions and instructions; develops inventories of services.
- Manages and screens messages.
- Helps residents establish accounts and schedules access for authorized vendors to provide services within units
- Provides services requested by making arrangements and bookings for Strata amenities, elevators and parking permits
- Improves services by obtaining and evaluating resident opinions, and criticisms.
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Follows safety and access control procedures as well as monitor CCTV cameras while maintaining a safe work environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITY
- A valid Security Guard License must be acquired within 3 months (Upon successful completion of course of evaluation, FirstService will reimburse you for half of the fee)
- Ability to work rotating shifts including: morning, afternoons, and weekends. No Graveyards.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Hotel or Strata is considered a strong asset
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred
Please ensure that a valid email address and a phone number are highlighted in your resume
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.