Cleaner & Janitorial Associates | Vancouver, BC
- Building Services Department
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Minimum Various hours per week
- FLSA Status
- Job Location
FirstService Residential, the largest manager of residential communities in North America, is constantly looking for Cleaning Associates for our Building Services Department.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Cleaner is responsible for keeping the communities we serve in great shape, enhancing the lifestyle of our clients by providing excellent janitorial services.
The ideal candidate should have very good communication and organization skills, be self motivated, looking to create a great first impression and overall take pride on a job well done.
People with great attention to detail and with great working ethics tend to do very well in this position.
- Maintains and cleans equipment room
- Assists in the moving of garbage bins when needed
- Cleans and services all common areas
- Sweeps, vacuums, and mops floors and stairways
- Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment
- Keep all surfaces free of dust
Hours, Salary & Benefits
- We have Full Time and Part Time positions available.
- All cleaning positions start at $13.00 per hour minimum
- Medical and Dental Extended benefits if working over 30 hours per week.
- Growth and learning opportunities
- The constant support of an amazing team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITY
- Previous cleaning experience in residential, strata or commercial setting will be an asset;
- Excellent work ethics;
- Self-motivated individual who gets satisfaction from cleaning;
- Demonstrated ability to read and communicate in English;
- Excel at customer service
- Good knowledge of operational work of a Strata Building will be an asset.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.