Active Adult Management
Lifestyle community management experts
No one understands the unique challenges and needs of today’s age-restricted (or “active adult”) community better than FirstService Residential. With over 130 communities in our active adult division – the largest portfolio of active adult communities in the country – FirstService Residential is by far the industry’s premier expert in this expanding and increasingly important market segment.
Today’s active adult community is not simply a homeowners association limited to residents 55+. It’s an engaging, vibrant community where residents have special needs, requirements and expectations. Creating and managing a safe and highly marketable active adult community requires expertise and a keen understanding of the unique physical, sociological and economic needs of this diverse and rapidly expanding market.
Whether we are managing an existing active adult community or working with a developer to create a brand new community, we have the expertise and experience to know which features and amenities are important to today’s active adults – and just as important, which are not.
Our key community association management services include:
- Professional community management services
- Activity Director / Lifestyle Director services
- Community event planning services
Our developer and association consulting services include:
- Assistance with preparation of community budget
- Assistance with obtaining letters of adequacy for insurance coverage
- Assistance with obtaining an independent auditor
- Amenity and recreational building design review
- Development of a community lifestyle program
- Lifestyle director services
- Homeowner – Board of Trustees training
- Developer – Board of Trustees training
- Marketing event planning
- Affiliate relationship development
- Creation of longevity programs
For many years, the country’s leading developers of active adult communities have relied on our expertise to help bring their communities to life. Their residents appreciate the many thoughtful and considerate details that enhance their lifestyles and property values and help instill lasting pride in their communities.