Industry Outlook 2011: State of the Economy, Real Estate & REO Asset Management
An important industry view on the state of the economy, real estate and REO Asset Management, both nationally and in Southern California. John Burns, CEO of John Burns Real Estate Consulting, along with Melinda Masson, founder and CEO of MERIT Property Management, Stephen Brahs, vice president West Coast Region, FirstService Residential Realty and Andrew Schlegel, executive vice president and President of Finance, FirstService Residential Realty lead this timely discussion.
- The current and forecasted state of the economy and housing market in Southern California
- What the current real estate crisis means for banks, property owners and institutional investors
- New trends and solutions in REO and distressed asset management
- Property owners and institutional investors of multifamily and distressed REO assets
- Bank executives
- Banking and financial service associations